May 20, 2020
East York Animal Clinic has re-opened this week.
The health and safety of our clients and staff are of utmost importance to us. Due to the close contact that our work requires, we are taking additional measures to have our clinic open to our patients.
Effective May 19, 2020:
- The clinic will be reopening Monday through Friday, 9 am – 6 pm
- We will accept appointments for ill and injured pets only at this time. Wellness and vaccine appointments will be available beginning June 1, 2020. Surgeries continue to be postponed in our efforts to conserve protective equipment supplies.
- We will be open based on a “closed door policy” to protect clients and staff. Our clinic doors will remain locked during our business hours. When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your vehicle and call us at 416-757-3569. We will take a history and speak with you regarding your concerns for your pet. We will then meet you in the BACK parking lot to bring your pet into the clinic for an examination. Owners will remain outside the clinic building. Once the examination is complete, we will connect with you via phone to discuss the recommended treatment plan. A technician will bring your pet back to you.
- Appointments must be scheduled via a phone call. We will not be scheduling appointments via e-mail at this time.
- We are NOT accepting walk-in patients or refill requests.
- We are NOT accepting new clients at this time.
- Medication and food refill requests will be processed for curbside pick-ups during clinic hours. When picking up your order, please knock on the BACK entrance door and a team member will assist you. Orders may take 5-10 business days as our suppliers deal with increased demand.
- We are currently NOT accepting cash as payment. Credit card payment over the phone is preferable. Please inform the staff ahead of time if you need to pay with Debit.
- The parking lot has designated markings to indicate safe social distance when waiting for assistance.
- Our team will inquire if you have been ill or exposed to COVID-19
Last updated May 20, 2020, 2:54 pm.