Your appointment is one-on-one time with the vet to discuss your pet. What’s your pet’s lifestyle and routine? Habits and activities? What issues are you concerned about? The vet will also perform a thorough physical examination of your pet at this time.
Using the information gathered from your discussion and the physical exam, the vet may recommend some testing they feel would be beneficial to give us a more complete picture of what’s going on with your pet.
- ON-SITE LABORATORY: With our full range of analyzers and equipment, we are able to quickly provide you results for most of our tests.
- RADIOLOGY AND IMAGING: We are fully equipped to provide x-ray imaging for your pet while you wait. Ultrasounds and scoping services can also be arranged on-site if required.
- BLOOD: Different blood profiles can give us information on blood cell count, various organ function, or presence of disease.
- ALLERGY TESTING: Yes! Cats and dogs can have allergies too! We are able to provide testing for both food and environmental allergies. Ask us about the SPOT serum test and the NutriscanⓇ.
- URINE: The chemical and physical material excreted in urine can give us information about kidney and bladder health and infection.
- AND MORE! Ask our vets about hair analysis, DIAD microscopy, and bioresonance testing.
- STOOL: Most often used to identify intestinal parasites, but can also be used to detect gastric bleeds.
Supporting the mind and body.
With the complete picture in hand, our vets will suggest a plan to support your pet in healing itself. With everything we offer, surgery and pharmaceuticals aren’t our only options!
- PHARMACY: Our convenient in-clinic pharmacy incorporates a comprehensive selection of herbal remedies, traditional Chinese medicine, nutraceuticals, and mainstream pharmaceuticals.
- I-THERM: A revolutionary system for hyperthermal (heat) therapy. This non-invasive system safely heats deep within the body’s tissues to promote healing for a variety of conditions including osteoarthritis, hip dysplasia, internal organ disease, cancer, and more!
- SURGERY & DENTISTRY: We perform a wide range of surgeries in hospital including spays, neuters, tumour and foreign body removals, and dental cleanings. Laparoscopic services are also available. Ask our vets about your options!
- OZONE: Ozone therapy has been used in European clinics for over fifty years to treat infections, pain and inflammation, and degenerative diseases.
- ACUPUNCTURE: Stimulating various points along the body’s meridians can stimulate metabolic processes within cells to treat a broad range of illnesses and pain.
- CYTOKINE THERAPY: Cytokines are natural proteins that are important in cell signalling. By regulating these proteins, we can change cell behaviour towards inflammation, infection, and trauma.
- HOMEOPATHY: Based on the principle of the Law of Similars, or “like symptoms cure like symptoms”
We also offer Bach Flower therapy, laser, massage, and veterinary orthopedic manipulation.
Call us for more information!